405 Morpung Avenue Irymple
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 405 Morpung Avenue, IRYMPLE.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0418 372 756
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
* This perfect family home comes with peaceful living and uninterrupted urban views
* Completely modernised throughout while still retaining characters including the cosy combustion fire, ducted evaporative cooling and multiple split systems
* The kitchen shines with lots of cabinets and counterspace plus a large pantry and dishwasher
* A spacious tiled dining with room to include an informal lounge area complimented by the sizable living room with a brick
feature wall perfect to be used as an informal living area
* Bathrooms and the laundry are perfect for the busy family and those who get dirty as there is direct access via the rear door
* Outdoors boasts great entertaining zones made up of a massive paved covered area, a summerhouse with split system overlooking the inviting in ground pool plus an additional covered pool side lounge
* Situated on approximately 2 acres on the fringe of the sought after Irymple CBD
* An ideal lifestyle package for those wanting a lovely designed home, envious position along with the bonus of a rural aspect
Click in the buying tab to find more details on Openn Negotiation (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) to register your interest.
Google Map - Property Location
How do you qualify as a buyer ?
For your complete buyers guide click on link below
Key features of the property
Land Size 6910m2
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
3 bedrooms all with BIR's
Walk in pantry
Ducted evaporative cooling
Split system heating/cooling
In ground pool - salt water
Large paved outdoor entertaining space
Additional decked area
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement and Contract of Sale for this property is accessible by clicking on the download link below
Should you wish to place an offer on this property click on link below to download the offer template and print.
Email or fax your offer to the selling agent.
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
was born and bred in Mildura and after completing my VCE at St Joseph’s College I went onto working in my family’s business, Greg Love Bricklaying as a bricklayer.
The love of my life Jess and I are proud parents to Oliver, Rory and Leo. I enjoy spending time with family and friends, skiing and playing my favorite sport football.
I built my first house when I was 18 which lead me to the decision that helping and advising others with the biggest investment they will make in their life, is what I wanted to do.
As soon as the opportunity arose to join Mildura’s largest real estate firm, Collie & Tierney the decision was a simple one. My love and interest for people and property lead me to complete my Agent’s Representative course at Kaplan Professional Melbourne.
My goal is to meet my clients needs, exceed their expectations and to provide them with a memorable experience.